- Connect3 Brochure
- Technical Info
- Specification Guide - Connect3
- Environmental Info
- EPD - KI Connect3 Workstation - four-person bench with screens
- SCS-IAQ-05477 KI Europe - Workstation System Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- SCS-IAQ-05478 KI Europe - Workstation Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- KI (UK) Ltd Environmental Certification
- Design Resources
- Download CAD/Revit Symbols
- Connect3 Double Row Workstation 1600mm REVIT
- Connect3 Single Desk 1600mm REVIT
- Care and Maintenence - Workstations & Tables
Features & Highlights
Connect3 distills KI's reputation for quality and design innovation into a simplified workstation and storage system. Using a streamlined inventory of components, it provides a practical, durable solution for an optimised office environment. Quick and easy to assemble, Connect3 desks & benches feature a simple yet robust single rail understructure.
- 60mm x 30mm rectangular steel frame connected by single traverse rail
- Single desks standard depths of 600, 700 & 800mm
- Back-to-back desks standard depths of 1200, 1400 & 1600mm
- Standard widths of 800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1500, 1600, or 1800mm
- Height-adjustable spacers in 25mm increments
- IT integration and cable management
- Screens, infill and modesty panel options
Made in the UK | 25 year warranty*
*25 years on steel understructure, 5 years on MFC parts
About Connect3 Workstations
Practical yet versatile, the Connect3 system provides elegant workstations for traditional open plan office environments. Pure, simple functionality is facilitated by the robust single rail understructure, which can be extended indefinitely with the use of intermediate legs. Additional options include height-adjustable spacers, desk returns, cantilevered meeting ends, mass cable risers, grommets, worktop-mounted monitor arms, CPU holders and cable trays. Available with KI's full range of full-width or inset screens, and worktop options.
25mm square edge MFC with 2mm vinyl ABS edge as standard.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
MFMDF chamfered edge, other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
Maximum worktop size (square edge 25mm MFC) is 3250mm x 2000mm.
Other materials' maximum size will vary. Please contact us for confirmation.
- Traffic White
- Black Grey
- Traffic Black
- Raw Steel
(clear matte lacquer)
Other finishes are available on request, subject to suitability. POA.
Boasting iconic views across the River Thames towards the City of London, the new 24,000 sq ft head office of Clarion Housing Group at More London.
Located in Loughborough, Rainbows is currently the only hospice for children and young people in the East Midlands and has since 1994 been a place for life-limited children.