- UniteSE Brochure
- Technical Info
- Specification Guide - UniteSE
- Environmental Info
- KI Europe 2020 SCS-IAQ-05477_Tables.pdf
- KI Europe_2020_SCS-IAQ-05478_Tables.pdf
- EPD - KI UniteSE Workstation with screens
- SCS-IAQ-05477 KI Europe - Workstation System Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- SCS-IAQ-05478 KI Europe - Workstation Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- KI (UK) Ltd Environmental Certification
- Design Resources
- Download CAD/Revit Symbols
Features & Highlights
- Worktops & understructures available in numerous finishes
- Screens, returns, modesty & infill panels can be added
- Intermediate legs for runs of benches
- Simple, retrofittable height adjustability options
- Seamlessly integrates with KI's storage & screening options
- Robust, easy to assemble
- Elegant 40x60mm leg frames available in goalpost or hoop styles
- Versatile understructure supports wide scope of customisation options
Made in the UK | 25 year warranty*
*25 years on steel understructure, 5 years on MFC parts
About UniteSE Workstations
KI’s most versatile workstation system. UniteSE is a comprehensive bench, desk and table programme which combines simple clean design with a highly robust and flexible construction. The understructure provides a sturdy modular platform for the addition of multiple worksurface and screen options either from its standard programme or as an exercise in custom design. The programme offers benching, freestanding desks, tables and cellular office applications.
25mm square edge MFC with 2mm vinyl ABS edge as standard.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
MFMDF chamfered edge, other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
Maximum worktop size (square edge 25mm MFC) is 3250mm x 2000mm.
Other materials' maximum size will vary. Please contact us for confirmation.
- Traffic White
- Black Grey
- Traffic Black
- Raw Steel
(clear matte lacquer)
Other finishes are available on request, subject to suitability. POA.
Bright, open, and flooded with natural light, First Title Insurance’s new offices have been designed with a focus on employee wellbeing.
KI have recently helped the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) significantly improve space efficiency using the UniteSE collection for its 475 staff in London and Cambridge.
TKI, working with Morgan Lovell and ID: SR, were briefed to create corridor and space delineation with the use of UniteSE storage for the 35,000 sq ft office space.
Following on from successful installations at their global sales offices in Manchester and New York, global client Etihad Airways furnished its new headquarters in Abu Dhabi.