Explore Work2 Workstations
Features & Highlights
- Integrate seamlessly with screening, storage and breakout to enhance privacy and individual workspace delineation without compromising space efficiency
- Configure as a peninsula desk with optional screens, modesty and infill panels for private executive suites or spaces adjacent to walls
- Uncluttered design facilitates ease of movement and minimises barriers for a workspace ideally suited to collaborative working
Construction & Specs
- Metal-to-metal connectivity throughout, providing long term strength and durability
- Height adjustability options available
- Complete design cohesion with KI's workplace furniture portfolio offers flexibility
- Worksurfaces available in multiple shapes, edge details and finishes
- Screens are optional and available in a range of styles, colours and materials
- Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold
After outgrowing their offices at One Bishop’s Square, the International Swaps and Derivatives Association decided to relocate to a new space at 25 Copthall Avenue/London Wall.
An open plan office that combines the support functions from front of house and client facing areas, including open plan benches, meeting rooms and lounge areas.
KI Europe, working with Directive Office Ltd and TP Bennett have created a radically new office environment for Societe Generale (SG), one of the world’s largest financial services companies.