800 Series - Shelving
- Specification Guide - 800 Series Modular Shelving
- KI 800 Series Shelving Brochure
- Environmental Info
- KI Europe_2020_SCS-IAQ-05479_Storage.pdf
- SCS-IAQ-05479 KI Europe - Storage Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- Design Resources
- Download CAD/Revit Symbols
- Workplace Lookbook
- 800 Series Collection Revit
- 800 Series Modular Shelving REVIT
Features & Highlights
Reinvent and update existing storage, or use it to create beautiful new office layouts. The system's elegant aesthetic belies its unprecedented versatility, scalability and retrofitability. Offering outstanding value, it can be freestanding, integrated with storage units, or mounted on a wall in a variety of dimensions, functions, and styles.
- Constructed from powder-coated steel including joints
- Available in numerous colours
- Can be readily customised for working off-module
- Open & closed units can be created with steel or wood
- Integrated desks & breakout seating can be added
- Certified Indoor AdvantageTM Gold, suitable for WELL Building
About 800 Series Storage
The right storage systems can maximise space efficiency, user experience and security. KI's industry-leading 800 Series steel storage options address personal and team storage requirements whilst elegantly creating internal architecture. Constructed of durable powder-coated steel in the UK, the 800 Series collection is the benchmark for storage solutions for today's evolving office environments.
- Traffic White
- Black Grey
- Traffic Black
- RAL colours*
*A wide range of RAL colours are available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA, surcharges may apply.
18mm BB/CP birch plywood, clear lacquer. Mitred joints. (Being a natural material, slight variations will occur)
18mm square edge MFC with 1mm edge banding as standard. Butt jointed.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
Other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
- Trojan Oak base
- Solid Oak feet*
*Being a natural material, slight variations will occur
About Camira Fabrics
Industry-leading fabric manufacturers, independently tested fabrics. Warranties as per manufacturer's specifications. For individual fabric certification & to order samples, visit www.camirafabrics.com
Other fabrics available, subject to suitability. Customer's own materials (COM) also available, please confirm with your KI account manager.