- EC4 Brochure
- Technical Info
- EC4 Back to Back EN 527-1 2016 and EN 527-2 2016 Certificate.pdf
- EC4 Table Desk - EN527-1 2016 and EN527-2 2016 Certificate
- Specification Guide - EC4 Workstations
- Environmental Info
- KI Europe 2020 SCS-IAQ-05477_Tables.pdf
- KI Europe_2020_SCS-IAQ-05478_Tables.pdf
- EPD - KI EC4 Workstation - four person bench with screens
- SCS-IAQ-05477 KI Europe - Workstation System Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- SCS-IAQ-05478 KI Europe - Workstation Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- KI (UK) Ltd Environmental Certification
- Design Resources
- Download CAD/Revit Symbols
- Workplace Lookbook
- EC4 Collection Revit
- EC4 Single Desk 1600mm REVIT
Features & Highlights
Bringing a touch of nature to the open plan space, EC4’s solid oak legs are complemented by laminate accents to create a softer, modern aesthetic. Vertical and horizontal cable management is serviced by the elegant cable riser fitted to the intermediate legs. Optional screens add a degree of privacy and delineation of personal space, often cited as an important factor for office worker productivity and wellbeing.
- Designed & manufactured in the UK
- Certified Indoor Advantage Gold
- 25 year warranty on steel understructure
- 5 year warranty on oak legs
- 5 year warranty on worktops
EC4 will bring a stylish, elegance to open-plan offices, meeting rooms and third spaces. Its beautiful, classic design is supported by KI's reputation for intelligently engineered furniture. EC4 workstations feature clear, unencumbered space above and below a cantilevered worksurface. The refreshing mixed material aesthetic can be extended into KI's 800 Series storage collection through the introduction of accent colours and matching solid oak feet. Natural analogues, such as EC4's solid oak legs and optional oak laminate detailing, act as reminders of the natural world. This indirect connection is a small component in wider biophilic design, a concept which has been shown to reduce stress, enhance creativity, clarity of thought and wellbeing. Modern offices are frequently located in highly urbanised areas. The inclusion of biophilic elements can make a noticeable impact on a sense of satisfaction with the working environment.
25mm square edge MFC with 2mm vinyl ABS edge as standard.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
MFMDF chamfered edge, other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
Maximum worktop size (square edge 25mm MFC) is 3250mm x 2000mm.
Other materials' maximum size will vary. Please contact us for confirmation.
Understructure metal components finishes
- Traffic White
- Black Grey
- Traffic Black
- Raw Steel
- RAL colours*
*A wide range of RAL colours are available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA, surcharges may apply.
- Solid Oak*
*Being a natural material, slight variations will occur