Features & Construction
- Various configurations, dimensions & finishes
- Multiple colours within each unit
- Flush seamless back panels
- Traditional key/barrel or combination locks
- Worktops, glass tops, cladding & sloping top options
- Pass-throughs and top-box options
- Perfect integration with 800 Series Shelving
- Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold - Furniture
800 Series Collection
The right storage systems can maximise space efficiency, user experience and security. KI's industry-leading 800 Series steel storage options address personal and team storage requirements whilst elegantly creating internal architecture. Constructed with durable powder-coated steel, the 800 Series collection sets the benchmark for storage solutions.
Société Générale has come a long way since opening its first office outside France in the City of London, in 1871. Almost 150 years on, the company is relocating its team from 3 separate London buildings into a landmark new 27-storey tower in Canary Wharf.
After outgrowing their offices at One Bishop’s Square, the International Swaps and Derivatives Association decided to relocate to a new space at 25 Copthall Avenue/London Wall.
TKI, working with Morgan Lovell and ID: SR, were briefed to create corridor and space delineation with the use of UniteSE storage for the 35,000 sq ft office space.
Along with a highly versatile workstation, the client also required storage solutions for particular gaming and computer devices that the user groups needed to complete their daily tasks.