800 Series - Cupboards & Bookcases
- 800 Series Brochure
- Technical Info
- Specification Guide - 800 Series Storage Collection
- Environmental Info
- KI Europe_2020_SCS-IAQ-05479_Storage.pdf
- KI Europe_2020_SCS-IAQ-05480_Storage.pdf
- EPD - KI 800 Series Storage Collection
- SCS-IAQ-05480 KI Europe - Storage Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- SCS-IAQ-05479 KI Europe - Storage Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- KI (UK) Ltd Environmental Certification
- Design Resources
- Download CAD/Revit Symbols
Features & Highlights
From small, end-of-desk cupboards to coat cupboards, bookcases and large core storage, these units are versatile and essential components of any office environment. Optimised for A4 storage, they seamlessly integrate with workstations to create a harmonious workspace with adjacent storage and display facilities.
- Various configurations, sizes & finishes
- Multiple colour finishes within each unit
- Traditional key/barrel or combination locks
- Worktops, glass tops, cladding & sloping top options
- Pass-throughs and top-box options
- Perfect integration with 800 Series modular shelving
About 800 Series Storage
The right storage systems can maximise space efficiency, user experience and security. KI's industry-leading 800 Series steel storage options address personal and team storage requirements whilst elegantly creating internal architecture. Constructed of durable powder-coated steel in the UK, the 800 Series collection is the benchmark for storage solutions for today's evolving office environments.
- Traffic White
- Pure White
- Light Grey
- Silver Grey
- Grey Beige
- Light Blue
- Traffic Blue
- Violet Blue
- Slate Grey
- Black Grey
- Jet Black
- Pigeon Blue
- Pastel Violet
- Red Lilac
- Traffic Purple
- Blue Lilac
- Traffic Yellow
- Saffron Yellow
- Signal Red
- Light Green
- Pastel Green
- Yellow Green
- Traffic Green
- Fern Green
- Olive Green
- Copper Brown
Other finishes are available on request, subject to suitability. POA.
25mm square edge MFC with 2mm vinyl ABS edge as standard.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
Other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
- Trojan Oak base
- Solid Oak feet*
*Being a natural material, slight variations will occur
TKI, working with Morgan Lovell and ID: SR, were briefed to create corridor and space delineation with the use of UniteSE storage for the 35,000 sq ft office space.
An open plan office that combines the support functions from front of house and client facing areas, including open plan benches, meeting rooms and lounge areas.
Along with a highly versatile workstation, the client also required storage solutions for particular gaming and computer devices that the user groups needed to complete their daily tasks.
Boasting iconic views across the River Thames towards the City of London, the new 24,000 sq ft head office of Clarion Housing Group at More London.