Features & Highlights
The angular, tapered legs of Zig tables are reminiscent of a Lynn Chadwick sculpture. Their folded steel form creates a striking silhouette at both standard and poseur heights. Almost retro-futuristic in style, these tables can enhance a variety of settings such as cafes, meeting rooms and collaboration zones. Zig is certified SCS Indoor AdvantageTM Gold - Furniture, making it suitable for many building rating systems, including LEED v4, BREEAM, & WELL Building
Construction & Specs
- Folded steel legs in standard (740mm) or poseur (1110mm) heights
- Streamlined understructure for lighter aesthetic & clear leg space
- Footrail available for selected dimensions of poseur height tables
- Optional central cable management tray for desktop power & accessories
- Round or square tables 1000-1800mm
- Rectangular tables 800, 1000 or 1200mm deep
- Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold
Case Study: PwC Belfast
PwC, a renowned professional services provider, have recently made a significant investment in the city of Belfast by relocating their offices to Merchant Square. The space needed to have versatility as well as longevity. To meet both of these requirements a wide range of KI furniture was specified.
Read the full case study hereThe prestigious establishment that is home to the world's largest equine educational facility was undergoing continuous development and wanted to give students more flexibility to reconfigure spaces according to their needs throughout the day.