- Zig Tables Brochure
- Technical Info
- Specification Guide - Zig Tables
- Environmental Info
- KI Europe_2020_SCS-IAQ-05478_Tables.pdf
- SCS-IAQ-05477 KI Europe - Workstation System Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- SCS-IAQ-05478 KI Europe - Workstation Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- Design Resources
- Download CAD/Revit Symbols
- Workplace Lookbook
- Zig Tables Collection DWG
Features & Highlights
The angular, tapered legs of Zig tables are reminiscent of a Lynn Chadwick sculpture. Their folded steel form creates a striking silhouette at both standard and poseur heights. Almost retro-futuristic in style, these tables can enhance a variety of settings such as cafes, meeting rooms and collaboration zones. Zig is certified SCS Indoor AdvantageTM Gold - Furniture, making it suitable for many building rating systems, including LEED v4, BREEAM, & WELL Building.
- Folded steel legs in standard (740mm) or poseur (1110mm) heights
- Streamlined understructure for lighter aesthetic & clear leg space
- Footrail available for selected dimensions of poseur height tables
- Optional central cable management tray for desktop power & accessories
- Round or square tables 1000-1800mm
- Rectangular tables 800, 1000 or 1200mm deep
Designed & made in the UK
All About Zig Tables
Engineered for simplicity, Zig streamlined under-structure creates is a lighter aesthetic and clearer leg space. Optional chamfered-edge MFMDF worktops mirror the angled, slender silhouette of the legs whilst providing added strength and stability. Designed by KI's in-house team in London and manufactured in the UK, the Zig table collection is a cost-effective and robust solution available in numerous shapes, sizes and finishes.
- Traffic White
- Black Grey
- Traffic Black
- Raw Steel
(clear matte lacquer)
- RAL colours*
*A wide range of RAL colours are available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA, surcharges may apply.
25mm square edge MFC with 2mm vinyl ABS edge as standard.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
MFMDF chamfered edge, other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
Maximum worktop size (square edge 25mm MFC) is 3250mm x 2000mm.
Other materials' maximum size will vary. Please contact us for confirmation.