Scrum Flip Top Tables
- Scrum Flip Top Tables Brochure
- Specification Guide - Scrum Flip Top Tables
- Environmental Info
- KI Tables & Workstations Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate exp.2022. SCS-IAQ-05478
- KI Tables & Workstations with Screens Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate exp.2022. SCS-IAQ-05477
- Design Resources
- Download CAD/Revit Symbols
- Workplace Lookbook
- Scrum Flip Top Nesting Table Collection Revit
Features & Highlights
- Strong and stable, easily operated and moved by one person
- Nests neatly together for storage when not in use
- Available in circle, semi-circle, rectangle & trapezoidal shapes
- Narrower bases provide leg clearance when seated from all sides
- Options also include vertical and horizontal cable management trays and hinged modesty panel
- Worktops available in circle, semi-circle, rectangle (600mm or 800mm deep) & trapezoidal in a variety of finishes
- Circular (800mm-1200mm), semi-circular (1200mm-1600mm), rectangular (1000mm-2000mm), Trapezoidal (1200mm or 1600mm)
- Optional components include horizontal cable tray, modesty panel, vertical cable riser and table linking plates
About Scrum Flip Top Tables
For the more demanding workplace where flexibility is required, Scrum mobile flip-top tables are the ideal solution. Strong and stable, they can be easily operated and moved by one person, nesting neatly together for storage when not in use. Flip-top table worktops come in circle, semi-circle, rectangle (600mm or 800mm deep) and trapezoidal options in a variety of finishes. Narrower bases can be specified to provide leg clearance when seated from all sides. There are also optional vertical and horizontal cable management trays and a hinged modesty panel, ideal for flexible spaces that need to convert quickly from individual to group working.
25mm square edge MFC with 2mm vinyl ABS edge as standard.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
MFMDF chamfered edge, other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
Maximum worktop size (square edge 25mm MFC) is 3250mm x 2000mm.
Other materials' maximum size will vary. Please contact us for confirmation.
- Traffic White
- Black Grey
- Traffic Black
- Raw Steel
(clear matte lacquer)