Hatton Stacking Chair
- Hatton Brochure - Dutch (NL)
- Hatton Brochure - French (FR)
- Hatton Brochure - German (DE)
- Hatton Chairs Brochure
- Technical Info
- Hatton Chair - EN 16139:2013 Certificate
- Environmental Info
- KI Seating Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate exp2022. SCS-IAQ-05476
- KI (UK) Ltd Environmental Certification
- Design Resources
- Download CAD/Revit Symbols
- Education Lookbook
- Workplace Lookbook
Features & Highlights
- Integrated grab handle
- Stackable to 8 high on floor, 18 high on transport dolly
- Built-in UV filter, suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Low maintenance, easy to clean
- Single piece injection-moulded poly/fibreglass blend
- Available in 8 colours
- Certified to BS EN 16139, Level 1
- Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold - Furniture
- 100% recyclable
Made in the UK | 5 year warranty
Stackable elegance for multipurpose spaces, inside and outside. The elegant, streamlined silhouette of these chairs is created with a 100% recyclable, one-piece injection-moulded polypropylene/glass fibre blend. Its built-in UV protection makes it suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Strong, comfortable and light, it is stackable to 8 high on the floor, or 18 high on its transport dolly. Its subtle curved backrest features an integrated grab handle to make the chair easy to move around and quickly reconfigure a space.
- Ash Grey
- Iron Grey*
- Aqua Blue
- Parrot Green
- Tangerine Fizz
- Poppy Red
*Iron Grey is colour-matched to Blue Grey polypropylene available on other KI seating products.
A selection of KI's seating range including Postura+, Ruckus and Doni is chosen for one of the largest school constructions in Scotland.
Nestled between the railway and the bus lane, AGS Architects created Campusbaan 6 of ROC Nijmegen to provide educational facilities that support innovative pedagogical methods.
Located in the heart of Dublin City University's Glasnevin Campus, the state-of-the-art Student Centre is one of the most ambitious projects in the DCU's ongoing development plan as it looks to an exciting future.