Explore Hatton Stacking Chair
Features & Highlights
- Integrated grab handle
- Stackable to 8 high on floor, 18 high on transport dolly
- Built-in UV filter, suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Low maintenance, easy to clean
Construction & Specs
- Single piece injection-moulded poly/fibreglass blend
- Available in 12 colours
- Certified to BS EN 16139, Level 1
- Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold - Furniture
- 100% recyclable
A selection of KI's seating range including Postura+, Ruckus and Doni is chosen for one of the largest school constructions in Scotland.
Nestled between the railway and the bus lane, AGS Architects created Campusbaan 6 of ROC Nijmegen to provide educational facilities that support innovative pedagogical methods.
The Museum of the Home in Hackney, London, has recently undergone a spectacular transformation. Formerly known as the Geffrye Museum, the Grade-1 listed alms-houses, built in Hackney in 1714, have been renovated and extended by Architecture studio, Wright & Wright, in order to create additional space for exhibitions and the public.