- EC4 Brochure
- Technical Info
- EC4 Table Desk - EN527-1 2016 and EN527-2 2016 Certificate
- Specification Guide - EC4 Tables
- Environmental Info
- KI Europe 2020 SCS-IAQ-05477_Tables.pdf
- KI Europe_2020_SCS-IAQ-05478_Tables.pdf
- SCS-IAQ-05477 KI Europe - Workstation System Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- SCS-IAQ-05478 KI Europe - Workstation Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- KI (UK) Ltd Environmental Certification
- Design Resources
- Download CAD/Revit Symbols
- EC4 Circular Meeting Table REVIT
- EC4 Table REVIT
- Care and Maintenence - Workstations & Tables
Features & Highlights
Combining the elegance and robustness of solid oak and steel, KI’s EC4 collection adds a touch of nature to the modern office landscape. Popular with office-based and remote workers alike, these spaces provide a versatile work setting away from the desk. EC4 can be configured to create 4-leg tables of various sizes, starting from 800mm round tables, through to large dropdown or conference tables with intermediate legs.
- Designed & manufactured in the UK
- Certified Indoor Advantage Gold
- 25 year warranty on steel understructure
- 5 year warranty on oak legs
- 5 year warranty on worktops
EC4 will bring a stylish, elegance to open plan offices, meeting rooms and third spaces. Its beautiful, classic design is supported by KI’s reputation for intelligently engineered furniture. EC4 tables feature clear, unencumbered space above and below a cantilevered worksurface. The refreshing mixed material aesthetic can be extended into KI's 800 Series storage collection through the introduction of accent colours and matching solid oak feet. EC4 can be configured with oversailing tops to create tables which are adept at hosting both individual and collaborative work. From small gatherings to conference and boardrooms, the elegance of EC4 can be carried from the open plan to meeting rooms and third spaces with 4 and multiple leg options. Desktop power and data can be added and a variety of worktop shapes and sizes in numerous finish options can add extra functionality and style.
25mm square edge MFC with 2mm vinyl ABS edge as standard.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
MFMDF chamfered edge, other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
Maximum worktop size (square edge 25mm MFC) is 3250mm x 2000mm.
Other materials' maximum size will vary. Please contact us for confirmation.
Understructure metal components finishes
- Traffic White
- Black Grey
- Traffic Black
- Raw Steel
Other finishes are available on request, subject to suitability. POA.
- Solid Oak*
*Being a natural material, slight variations will occur
Relocating to London's Waterloo neighborhood heralded a new direction for global experiential marketing agency George P Johnson (GPJ) and its stablemates at Project Worldwide.
KI Europe, working with Directive Office Ltd and TP Bennett have created a radically new office environment for Societe Generale (SG), one of the world’s largest financial services companies.