Meet4 4 Leg Tables
- Meet4 Brochure
- Technical Info
- Specification Guide - Meet4 Tables
- Environmental Info
- KI Europe 2020 SCS-IAQ-05477_Tables.pdf
- KI Europe_2020_SCS-IAQ-05478_Tables.pdf
- SCS-IAQ-05477 KI Europe - Workstation System Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- SCS-IAQ-05478 KI Europe - Workstation Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- Design Resources
- Download CAD/Revit Symbols
- Meet4 4 Leg Table REVIT
Features & Highlights
- Modular table concept with restrained, minimalist lines
- Ideal for modern, multifunctional work environments
- Allows any desired configurations in combination with other elements
- Fixed height returns available when specified for use as a workstation
- Available with rectangular or square worktops at fixed height
- Accessories includes: modesty panel, screen panel, cable tray, adjustable CPU holder, desktop power and data unit
- Available in numerous sizes: 800mm-2000mm (h) x 800mm-2000mm (w)
About Meet4 4 Leg Tables
Available with rectangular or square worktops at fixed height, Meet4's 4 leg tables are a modular table concept with restrained, minimalist lines. They are an ideal base element for organising modern, multifunctional work environments. Meet4 seamlessly adapts to new, rapidly evolving work structures and allows any desired configurations to be quickly assembled in combination with other elements. Fixed height returns are available for these tables, should they be specified for use as a workstation.
25mm square edge MFC with 2mm vinyl ABS edge as standard.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
MFMDF chamfered edge, other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
Maximum worktop size (square edge 25mm MFC) is 3250mm x 2000mm.
Other materials' maximum size will vary. Please contact us for confirmation.
- Traffic White
- Black Grey
- Traffic Black
- Raw Steel
(clear matte lacquer)
Other finishes are available on request, subject to suitability. POA.