- Zig Tables Brochure
- Technical Info
- Specification Guide - Zig Tables
- Environmental Info
- KI Tables & Workstations Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate exp.2022. SCS-IAQ-05478
- KI Tables & Workstations with Screens Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate exp.2022. SCS-IAQ-05477
- Design Resources
- Download CAD/Revit Symbols
- Workplace Lookbook
Features & Highlights
The angular, tapered legs of Zig tables are reminiscent of a Lynn Chadwick sculpture. Their folded steel form creates a striking silhouette at both standard and poseur heights. Almost retro-futuristic in style, these tables can enhance a variety of settings such as cafes, meeting rooms and collaboration zones. Zig is certified SCS Indoor AdvantageTM Gold - Furniture, making it suitable for many building rating systems, including LEED v4, BREEAM, & WELL Building.
- Folded steel legs in standard (740mm) or poseur (1110mm) heights
- Streamlined understructure for lighter aesthetic & clear leg space
- Footrail available for selected dimensions of poseur height tables
- Optional central cable management tray for desktop power & accessories
- Round or square tables 1000-1800mm
- Rectangular tables 800, 1000 or 1200mm deep
Designed & made in the UK
All About Zig Tables
Engineered for simplicity, Zig streamlined under-structure creates is a lighter aesthetic and clearer leg space. Optional chamfered-edge MFMDF worktops mirror the angled, slender silhouette of the legs whilst providing added strength and stability. Designed by KI's in-house team in London and manufactured in the UK, the Zig table collection is a cost-effective and robust solution available in numerous shapes, sizes and finishes.
- Traffic White
- Black Grey
- Traffic Black
- Raw Steel
(clear matte lacquer)
- RAL colours*
*A wide range of RAL colours are available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA, surcharges may apply.
NB: Footrail, stiffener rails, and cable trays in Traffic Black RAL 9017 only.
25mm square edge MFC with 2mm vinyl ABS edge as standard.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
MFMDF chamfered edge, other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
Maximum worktop size (square edge 25mm MFC) is 3250mm x 2000mm.
Other materials' maximum size will vary. Please contact us for confirmation.