Features & Highlights
- Ruckus is not so much an evolution as a revolution.
- Inspiring and innovative, it transforms learning spaces like nothing else.
- The unique seat also functions as an armrest, worksurface, or a perfectly balanced perch
- Learning spaces quickly transform from ‘head’s down’ concentration to more interactive group activities
- Seat and backrest are fiberglass reinforced polypropylene
- Frames are constructed with 25mm outside diameter 13-gauge steel tubing
- Frames are either nickel-chrome plated or finished in powder-coat paint
- Available as 4-leg or stack chairs in 381mm or 457mm seat heights
- Available in 25 standard poly colours, 31 frame finishes
- Optional bookrack for stack chairs, in matching or contrasting finishes
- Choose from glides or castors
- Optional upholstered seat pad
- BIFMA tested: ANSI/BIFMA x5
A selection of KI's seating range including Postura+, Ruckus and Doni is chosen for one of the largest school constructions in Scotland.
Haas Hall Academy is an open-enrollment, charter high school serving northwest Arkansas. The small, comprehensive institution promotes an accelerated college preparatory curriculum for students in grades 7 through 12.
There's a lot to learn at the Wichita Falls Independent School District's Career Education Center. From engineering and cosmetology to welding and floral design.
Envisioned as a replacement for small classrooms, the northwest Indiana school was designed to encourage student interaction in a less formal environment.