Features & Highlights
Movement is essential to cognitive development and learning, which is why Ruckus has been designed to encourage an ‘as you like it’ sitting experience. Learning spaces quickly transform from ‘head’s down’ concentration to more interactive group activities, giving instructors the freedom to teach as they prefer. A generous seat surface is complemented by a unique backrest which also functions as an armrest, worksurface, or a perfectly balanced perch.
- Seat and backrest are fiberglass reinforced polypropylene
- Frames are constructed with 25mm outside diameter 13-gauge steel tubing
- Frames are either nickel-chrome plated or finished in powder-coat paint
- Available as 4-leg or stack chairs in 381mm or 457mm seat heights
- Available in 25 standard poly colours, 31 frame finishes
- Optional bookrack for stack chairs, in matching or contrasting finishes
- Choose from glides or castors
- Optional upholstered seat pad
- BIFMA tested: ANSI/BIFMA x5.
All About Ruckus
Shake up your learning space! Ruckus is not so much an evolution as a revolution. It looks like nothing else. It can be used like nothing else. Inspiring and innovative, it transforms learning spaces like nothing else.
- Wet Sand
- Light Tone
- Misty Brown
- Cool Grey
- Warm Grey
- Blue Grey
- Purple Haze
- Surf's Up
- Sky Blue
- Mardi Gras
- Ultra Blue
- Grass Green
- Rubber Ducky
- Honey Bee
- Poppy Red
- Zesty Lime
US Case Studies
Haas Hall Academy is an open-enrollment, charter high school serving northwest Arkansas. The small, comprehensive institution promotes an accelerated college preparatory curriculum for students in grades 7 through 12.
There's a lot to learn at the Wichita Falls Independent School District's Career Education Center. From engineering and cosmetology to welding and floral design.
Envisioned as a replacement for small classrooms, the northwest Indiana school was designed to encourage student interaction in a less formal environment.