Explore Postura+ One Piece Chair
- Single piece injection moulded polypropylene
- 6 sizes suitable for ages 3-18+
- 20 polypropylene colours
- BS EN 1729 Parts 1&2, BS 5852 (Crib5) certified
- BS EN 1022: 2005 (Size 5&6) certified
- BS EN 16139: 2013, Level 2 (Size 6) certified
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight chair is easy to lift, manoeuvre and stack
- Perfect ergonomics with waterfall seat edge
- Optional upholstered seat pads available
- Size 5 & 6 chairs can be linked together
- Ability to stack up to 12 chairs
- All Postura+ One Piece Chairs of every colour will contain at least 30% recycled polypropylene
A selection of KI's seating range including Postura+, Ruckus and Doni is chosen for one of the largest school constructions in Scotland.
El Limonar International School in Murcia recently developed a new campus comprising six buildings. The fit-out of the expansion followed the ELIS 'green' philosophy so it was important the furniture chosen would be in keeping with this ethos.
KI's Postura+ is a valuable addition to the 'Rising Rolls' extension of Davidson's Mains Primary School, Edinburgh - 8 new classrooms and breakout areas created over 2 floors by architects Scott Brownrigg, interior design by Lesley McMillan, interior designer for The City of Edinburgh Council.
The Postura+ range is chosen by Frederico Giner for Richmond Park School, Madrid. The school's ethos is to provide students with the necessary tools to help them reach their potential so furniture in the establishment needed to provide ergonomic support, comfort and be easy to manoeuvre.
Postura+ Seating Collection
Created in the 1990s, Postura+ was the first one-piece polypropylene chair created specifically for education environments. It quickly gained a loyal following in the UK with thousands of schools, and since 2005 it has been locally manufactured to meet growing demand and European standards.