Features & Highlights
- Unique patented torsion spring mechanism creates a smooth back articulation for exceptional comfort
- Optional oversized articulating tablet arm folds down for efficient nesting
- Offers a light design aesthetic and unrivalled comfort and practicality
Construction & Specs
- Highly mobile, nesting chairs
- Large flip up and folding nesting tablet arm
- Torsion sprung tilting backrest with integrated handle
- BIFMA tested: ANSI/BIFMA x5.1
- Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold
As a busy language school in the heart of London's West End, International House attracts students of all ages from across the globe.
As part of a refurbishment for the Faculty of Business and Law, the client brief was to uplift the current tablet chair specification for the classrooms, calling for something more professional and corporate.
New Line Learning is an academy whose transformational learning vision is based upon a risk/resilience model.
KI's award-winning range of educational seating products has been chosen to take pride of place in one of Scotland's largest colleges.