Explore Strive Nesting Chair
Features & Highlights
- Made of low cost readily available materials, makes the chair unexpectedly affordable
- Conveniently simple, no need to lift and stack these chairs, just flip-up the seats and roll them
- Unique flex back encourages movement and relaxation
- Integral moulded handle makes it easy to roll the chair anywhere
- Available with poly or upholstered seat
- Available in 16 polypropylene finishes
- Seat is two-piece construction of injection-molded polypropylene, reinforced with internal steel channels, and assembled using hidden fasteners
- The seat is available in a poly version or upholstered
- Backrest is injection-molded polypropylene with integral steel cantilever springs
- An optional tablet arm is available on either the RH or LH side
- BIFMA tested: ANSI/BIFMA x5.1
CFS refurbished its sixth form college to give the integrated space its own identity outside of the main school. Through the use of colour, the space was made brighter and more engaging for students.
UCB's new building, located on Charlotte Street and Holland Street has a wide range of small and large teaching rooms featuring the latest audio and visual learning technology.
Brompton Academy’s expansion of its science and arts facilities at the existing site required classroom seating as well as solutions for lecture and drama theatres, sports halls and studios.
Strive Seating Collection
Designed by Giancarlo Piretti, Strive® offers low-cost comfort in a versatile collection of seating products. Its flexible backrest encourages movement, relaxation and enhanced circulation. The radiused backrest conforms to the user's body shape, providing exceptional support. The contoured seat dissipates pressure points for even greater comfort. Strive's simple, yet elegant style is at home everywhere from corporate interiors to education and healthcare environments. Available in a vast range of finishes and optional upholstered seat pads, Strive offers a consistent design language in an extended seating line.