Features & Highlights
- The task chair is the perfect choice for IT classrooms and multi purpose rooms where mobility is required
- Standard nylon base with glides or castors, optional upgrade to chrome base
- Optional upholstered seat pads available
- Available in 16 polypropylene colours
- High impact resistant polypropylene shell
- Perfect ergonomics with a waterfall seat edge
- Task chair & stools with gas adjustable seat height
- BS EN 1729 Part 2, BS 5852 (Crib5) certified
- 16 polypropylene colours
Bertha Park High School in Perth, Scotland, is the first and only school in the UK to be part of the Microsoft Flagship school program.
West Calder High School's transformative new facilities are the biggest ever single investment in education by West Lothian Council.
The school’s £3.5m purpose-built facilities are located on a prominent drumlin in the town centre, overlooking the beautiful Down countryside.
With its extensive curriculum and variety of activities, the school's facilities required a range of seating types including height adjustability, swivel functionality and mobility for their new rooms.
Postura+ Seating Collection
Created in Australia in the 1990s, Postura+ was the first one-piece polypropylene chair created specifically for education environments. It quickly gained a loyal following in the UK with thousands of schools, and since 2005 it has been locally manufactured to meet growing demand and European standards.