Explore Postura+ High Chair
Features & Highlights
- The Postura+ design ensures comfort, enhances concentration & wellbeing
- Flexible backrest supports "perched" and "full" sitting positions
- Scratch & chip resistant
- Integral bag hook & grab handle
- Optional upholstered seatpad
- High impact resistant polypropylene shell
- Perfect ergonomics with a waterfall seat edge
- BS EN 1729 Part 2, BS 5852 (Crib5) certified
- Available in 3 industry standard heights
- 15 polypropylene colours
- Integrated grab handle & bag storage hook
A selection of KI's seating range including Postura+, Ruckus and Doni is chosen for one of the largest school constructions in Scotland.
Bertha Park High School in Perth, Scotland, is the first and only school in the UK to be part of the Microsoft Flagship school program.
West Calder High School's transformative new facilities are the biggest ever single investment in education by West Lothian Council.
Cheetham CofE Community Academy, is a larger than average sized primary school based in Greater Manchester.
Postura+ Seating Collection
Created in Australia in the 1990s, Postura+ was the first one-piece polypropylene chair created specifically for education environments. It quickly gained a loyal following in the UK with thousands of schools, and since 2005 it has been locally manufactured to meet growing demand and European standards.