Features & Highlights
- Stylish and comfortable
- The articulating back works from a hip pivot point to provide greater comfort
- Distinct back curvature provides exceptional lumbar support and comfort
- Stackable to 8 on the floor, or 25 on transport dolly (unupholstered)
- Solid steel rod frames in chrome
- Polypropylene seat shell available in 2 colours
- Seat & backrest can be upholstered
- Right/left hand removable tablet arm in 2 sizes & finishes
- Unupholstered chairs are stackable to 8 (floor) or 25 (dolly)
- BIFMA tested: ANSI/BIFMA x5.1
Perry chairs were selected for the lecture theatre as they are easily moved around, enabling the room to be re-arranged for different purposes.
Kaplan needed to maintain their corporate image in the London college by supplying furniture from the KI Kaplan Standards programme developed in the USA.
Already in use across the university, Perry chairs were selected for the new Lister Learning & Teaching Centre.
The multi-purpose room has a seated capacity of 280 and is frequently used for training, vehicle reviews and presentations.