Features & Highlights
- Non-handed worksurface swivels 154 degrees to accommodate “handed” applications with one chair
- Surface moves in/out for adjustable “belly room” (152mm travel)
- Five base options: no rack, poly bookbag rack, flat accessory rack, slanted accessory rack or slanted accessory rack with cupholder
- Four seat shell options: Doni, Intellect Wave, Grazie or Strive in poly or upholstered seats that swivel 28 degrees right and left from centre for ease of entry and exit
- Laminate or plastic worksurface measures W546mm x D330mm
- Frame is powder coated 14-gauge 1” diameter steel tubing with 13-gauge steel seat plate
- Worksurface support tube rotates around the chair seat 220 degrees; gusset rotates around the support tube 154 degrees
- Carpet or hard-floor casters, or glides
As a world leader in research across the social science disciplines, the facilities provided play an important role in the student experience and their learning outcomes.
KI’s (Krueger International, Inc) award-winning range of educational seating products has been chosen to take pride of place in Scotland’s award winning City of Glasgow College.
KI's award-winning range of educational seating products has been chosen to take pride of place in one of Scotland's largest colleges.