Ricochet Wobble Stool
Features & Highlights
An active sit for engaged learning. Studies have shown that physical activity improves cognitive development. The stool's rounded base offers up to 12 degrees of stable rocking motion, allowing the user to wobble on the spot. It is also easy to rotate 360-degrees, so students can easily redirect their attention around a room. Lightweight, Ricochet is easy to reposition with its integrated handle under the waterfall seat edge. It can even be stacked when not required.
Certified Indoor AdvantageTM Gold - Furniture.
- Available in 4 heights - 300, 350, 400 & 450mm (all 300mm diameter)
- Stackable to 3 high (upside down)
- Non-slip thermoplastic rubber base is suitable for carpet & hard floors
- Slightly concave seat pad with textured surface for added comfort
- Exceeds BIFMA X5.1-2017 seating durability test and drop test
- 400 pound (181kg) weight rating
15 year warranty
All About Ricochet
Ricochet stools support student movement, which is essential for cognitive development. Fidgeting can help keep bodies and minds engaged. Ricochet was created to encourage this movement, whilst also being easy to reposition around a space. Its robust construction makes it durable and well-suited to users of all ages.
- Ash Grey
- Aqua Blue
- Parrot Green
- Tangerine Fizz
- Sugar Plum*
*Sugar Plum is colour-matched to Mardi Gras polypropylene available on various other KI seating products.
NB: All Ricochet wobble stools feature seating surface pad, base and spacer rings in KI’s Blue Grey/Iron Grey, available on various other KI seating products. Base underside is a textured, non-slip thermoplastic rubber padding, always in black.