Introducing Colonnade by KI
Colonnades have been used in architecture throughout human history, defining places that bring people together. From temples to markets, town halls to palaces - the idea of creating functional spaces within and adjacent to these structures is as old as civilization itself.
'Colonnade' by KI brings this human-centred design to the open-plan office by creating collaborative, user-controlled, activity-based work settings - quickly, sustainably, and cost-effectively. Highly customisable, this free-standing modular system and its family of accessories can transform the workplace experience.
Designed & manufactured in the UK.
- 800 Series storage - optional at the base, use your existing KI storage units or specify new ones
- 800 Series modular shelving - floor standing or storage-mounted shelving to achieve a total height of 2180mm
- Colonnade gantry & stanchions - various dimensions available to create required configurations
Add mobile furniture & accessories
- Seating - choose from our extensive collection of seating products
- Tables - flip-top nesting, sit-stand and fixed height options
- Easels - support collaboration with whiteboards, flipcharts and pinboards
- Curtains - add acoustic & visual privacy
- AV equipment - integrated into the 800 Series modular shelving to create a media wall
- Planters - add greenery to the 800 Series modular shelving & Colonnade stanchions
- Ceiling & side panels - improve acoustic performance, particularly in spaces with high ceilings
- Power - add power outlets to the Colonnade stanchions
Made for hacking! Create your own
The possibilities for customisation are endless - let your imagination go wild! If you want to discuss putting your own spin on Colonnade for your project, speak to our London-based Infinity team of designers who can co-create the right solution with you.