Introducing Colonnade by KI
Colonnades have been used in architecture throughout human history, defining places that bring people together. From temples to markets, town halls to palaces - the idea of creating functional spaces within and adjacent to these structures is as old as civilization itself.
'Colonnade' by KI brings this human-centred design to the open-plan office by creating collaborative, user-controlled, activity-based work settings - quickly, sustainably, and cost-effectively. Highly customisable, this free-standing modular system and its family of accessories can transform the workplace experience.
Designed & manufactured in the UK.
- 800 Series storage - optional at the base, use your existing KI storage units or specify new ones
- 800 Series modular shelving - floor standing or storage-mounted shelving to achieve a total height of 2180mm
- Colonnade gantry & stanchions - various dimensions available to create required configurations
Add mobile furniture & accessories
- Seating - choose from our extensive collection of seating products
- Tables - flip-top nesting, sit-stand and fixed height options
- Easels - support collaboration with whiteboards, flipcharts and pinboards
- Curtains - add acoustic & visual privacy
- AV equipment - integrated into the 800 Series modular shelving to create a media wall
- Planters - add greenery to the 800 Series modular shelving & Colonnade stanchions
- Ceiling & side panels - improve acoustic performance, particularly in spaces with high ceilings
- Power - add power outlets to the Colonnade stanchions
Made for hacking! Create your own
The possibilities for customisation are endless - let your imagination go wild! If you want to discuss putting your own spin on Colonnade for your project, speak to our London-based Infinity team of designers who can co-create the right solution with you. Email our design team
Let’s make great agile, flexible workspaces
A collection of idea starters and concepts co-designed by our customers and our in-house team. These images explore the versatility and flexibility of the Colonnade system & accessories; and how it can be used to redefine open plan offices to better support agile, flexible working models.
PwC, a renowned professional services provider, have recently made a significant investment in the city of Belfast by relocating their offices to Merchant Square.
With an increased number of staff working from home and the subsequent reduction in the need for desks, IFF Research, an independent social and market research agency, ended up with a large area of empty space.