Features & Highlights
- Available as single or back-to-back desks
- Leg profile maintains the 80mm square profile of its predecessor, as well as the retrofittable actuator – allowing gradual introduction of sit-stand with minimal redundant cost
- Improvements include an expanded inventory of IT-based solutions for more sophisticated cable management options, sliding tops and rear tool rails
Construction & Specs
- Quick & simple assembly
- Screens & cable trays fitted to understructure
- Integrated anti-collision safety mechanism
- Scalable, retrofit option for phased roll-out
- Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold
After outgrowing their offices at One Bishop’s Square, the International Swaps and Derivatives Association decided to relocate to a new space at 25 Copthall Avenue/London Wall.
To incorporate a balanced approach to worker wellbeing, organisational culture and budget, the vibrant new facilities needs to mirror Paramount’s brand identity.
Staff at Philips' UK HQ have successfully transitioned to their new agile working environment, a culmination of many months of research and preparation.
PwC, a renowned professional services provider, have recently made a significant investment in the city of Belfast by relocating their offices to Merchant Square.