Work2.1 Sit-Stand Workstations
- Work2.1 Sit-Stand Brochure
- Technical Info
- Specification Guide - Work2.1 Sit-Stand Workstations
- Environmental Info
- EPD - KI Work2.1 Sit-Stand Workstation with Screens
- SCS-IAQ-05477 KI Europe - Workstation System Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- SCS-IAQ-05478 KI Europe - Workstation Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- Design Resources
- Download CAD/Revit Symbols
- Care and Maintenence - Workstations & Tables
Features & Highlights
- Available as single or back-to-back desks
- Leg profile maintains the 80mm square profile of its predecessor, as well as the retrofittable actuator – allowing gradual introduction of sit-stand with minimal redundant cost
- Improvements include an expanded inventory of IT-based solutions for more sophisticated cable management options, sliding tops and rear tool rails
- Quick & simple assembly
- Screens & cable trays fitted to understructure
- Integrated anti-collision safety mechanism
- Scalable, retrofit option for phased roll-out
Made in the UK | 25 year warranty*
*25 years on steel understructure, 5 years on worktops & actuator
About Work2.1 Sit-Stand Workstations
Meet KI's next generation sit-stand solutions for improved worker wellbeing. Sit-stand desks are a vital feature of truly agile workspaces, encouraging frequent movement throughout the day with intermittent periods of sitting and standing. This has been shown to improve worker wellbeing and productivity, leading many organisations to redesign their workplace strategies. Building on the success of KI's Work2 Sit-Stand, the enhanced Work2.1 Sit-Stand range benefits from co-designed improvements achieved with clients through numerous major projects across the UK and Europe.
25mm square edge MFC with 2mm vinyl ABS edge as standard.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
MFMDF chamfered edge, other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
Maximum worktop size (square edge 25mm MFC) is 3250mm x 2000mm.
Other materials' maximum size will vary. Please contact us for confirmation.
- Traffic White
- Black Grey
Other finishes are available on request, subject to suitability. POA.
To incorporate a balanced approach to worker wellbeing, organisational culture and budget, the vibrant new facilities needs to mirror Paramount’s brand identity.
Staff at Philips' UK HQ have successfully transitioned to their new agile working environment, a culmination of many months of research and preparation.