Work2.1 Sit-Stand Tables
- Environmental Info
- KI Europe_2020_SCS-IAQ-05479_Storage.pdf
- SCS-IAQ-05479 KI Europe - Storage Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate
- Design Resources
- CAD/Revit Symbols
Features & Highlights
Bring the power of sit-stand to collaboration and meeting spaces with Work2.1 Sit-Stand tables. Available in a wide range of sizes to suit any environment, they can be specified with 4 or 6 legs, in a range of finish options.
Made in the UK
- Inverted telescopic legs, rectangular profile of 45 x 75mm
- Standard depths of 1000, 1200, 1400 & 1600mm
- Standard widths between 1400-4000mm
- Optional cable trays, risers & cutouts for desktop power
- Certified Indoor AdvantageTM Gold - Furniture
About Work2.1 Sit-Stand Tables
Create stimulating, productive collaboration and meeting spaces. These tables are part of KI's industry-leading sit-stand range that delivers a superb aesthetic which is elegant and robust - all whilst bringing the proven benefits of sit-stand to our group work settings.
25mm square edge MFC with 2mm vinyl ABS edge as standard.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
MFMDF chamfered edge, other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
Maximum worktop size (square edge 25mm MFC) is 3250mm x 2000mm.
Other materials' maximum size will vary. Please contact us for confirmation.
- Traffic White
- Black Grey