Explore Take5 Lounge Seating
Features & Highlights
The Take5® range of single, two-seater and three-seater sofas are inspired by Mid-Century styling for the modern office. Their pillowed shapes and curved armrests are instantly inviting the user to feel comfortable and relaxed. The space beneath the armrests also acts as legroom, allowing the user to pivot to the side. The flat top of the armrests of low back seats are generous enough to prop up a notebook, tablet computer or for the user to sit on, whilst the high -back versions give a sense of enclosure and privacy. These sofas can also be fitted with power & USB ports
- Featuring a platform base and angled feet made from solid beech, the collection complements KI's EC4 range of workstations, tables and storage plinths. Matching ottomans, coffee tables and side tables complete the range.
- Optional addition of power options available
- Available with and without high back
- Designed by Jonathan Hindle FCSD
- Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold
Case Study: PwC Belfast
PwC, a renowned professional services provider, have recently made a significant investment in the city of Belfast by relocating their offices to Merchant Square. The space needed to have versatility as well as longevity. To meet both of these requirements a wide range of KI furniture was specified.
Read the full case study hereThe prestigious establishment that is home to the world's largest equine educational facility was undergoing continuous development and wanted to give students more flexibility to reconfigure spaces according to their needs throughout the day.