Explore Strive HD Stacking Stool
Features & Highlights
- Strive's simple stool offers low-cost comfort and versatility
- Poly or upholstered options available
- Stacks 4-high
- Available in 16 polyprpolene finishes
- Slotted poly back and integral steel cantilever springs provide a supportive flexing back
- Frame is 8mm solid steel rod
- Frames are either baked-on electrostatically applied powder coat paint or bright nickel chrome plating
- Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold - Furniture
CFS refurbished its sixth form college to give the integrated space its own identity outside of the main school. Through the use of colour, the space was made brighter and more engaging for students.
UCB's new building, located on Charlotte Street and Holland Street has a wide range of small and large teaching rooms featuring the latest audio and visual learning technology.
Brompton Academy’s expansion of its science and arts facilities at the existing site required classroom seating as well as solutions for lecture and drama theatres, sports halls and studios.
Strive Seating Collection
Designed by Giancarlo Piretti, Strive® offers low-cost comfort in a versatile collection of seating products. Its flexible backrest encourages movement, relaxation and enhanced circulation. The radiused backrest conforms to the user's body shape, providing exceptional support. The contoured seat dissipates pressure points for even greater comfort. Strive's simple, yet elegant style is at home everywhere from corporate interiors to education and healthcare environments. Available in a vast range of finishes and optional upholstered seat pads, Strive offers a consistent design language in an extended seating line.