Features & Highlights
An active sit for engaged learning. Studies have shown that physical activity improves cognitive development. The stool's rounded base offers up to 12 degrees of stable rocking motion, allowing the user to wobble on the spot. It is also easy to rotate 360-degrees, so students can easily redirect their attention around a room. Lightweight, Ricochet is easy to reposition with its integrated handle under the waterfall seat edge. It can even be stacked when not required.
Construction & Specs
- Available in 5 heights - 300, 350, 400, 450 & 500mm (all 300mm diameter)
- Stackable to 3 high (upside down)
- Non-slip thermoplastic rubber base is suitable for carpet & hard floors
- Slightly concave seat pad with textured surface for added comfort
- Exceeds BIFMA X5.1-2017 seating durability test and drop test
- 400 pound (181kg) weight rating
- Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold
News, Press & Blogs
First things first - this is not going to be an article about exercise, obesity or sports! Sure, exercise is a form of movement, but we are going to focus on movement more generally - why it's vital for our cognitive function and how we can seamlessly bring more of it into our everyday lives.
Design Insider shares Pebble Brook SEN School's case study. Following a successful trial with students, the school introduced KI's Ricochet stools into its classrooms.
Pebble Brook SEN School, Aylesbury, introduces the Ricochet stool into its classrooms after a successful trial with students.