Explore Postura+ Stool
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight and easy stacking
- Integrated bag storage hook & grab handle for ease of moving
- Optional upholstered seat pads in fabric
- Perfect ergonomics with a waterfall seat edge
- High impact resistant polypropylene shell
- BS EN 1729 Part 2, BS 5852 (Crib5) certified
- Available in 3 industry standard heights
- 20 polypropylene colours
KI's Postura+ and Maestro chairs are chosen for the Ponteland Campus, one of Northumberland County Council's largest ever developments.
A selection of KI's seating range including Postura+, Ruckus and Doni is chosen for one of the largest school constructions in Scotland.
West Calder High School's transformative new facilities are the biggest ever single investment in education by West Lothian Council.
The school wanted to replicate the main Chorlton High School building for its new campus 'Chorlton High School South'.
Postura+ Seating Collection
Created in Australia in the 1990s, Postura+ was the first one-piece polypropylene chair created specifically for education environments. It quickly gained a loyal following in the UK with thousands of schools, and since 2005 it has been locally manufactured to meet growing demand and European standards.