AthensSE Column Base Tables
- AthensSE Brochure
- Specification Guide - AthensSE Column Base Tables
- Environmental Info
- KI Tables & Workstations Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate exp.2022. SCS-IAQ-05478
- KI Tables & Workstations with Screens Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate exp.2022. SCS-IAQ-05477
- Design Resources
- Download CAD/Revit Symbols
- Workplace Lookbook
Features & Highlights
From the lunch room to the boardroom, the table is an essential component of any workspace. Available in numerous shapes, sizes, heights & finish options, KI's AthensSE table collection can be configured to suit any environment and purpose. Ideal for receptions, meeting rooms, dining and social areas.
- Available at coffee (425mm), seating (740mm) or standing (1100mm) heights
- Columns available in round or square
- Optional cable management through the column, multiple power modules available
- Circle or square base plates
- Circular worktops 4 standard sizes: 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm & 1200mm
- Square worktops 3 standard sizes: 600mm, 800mm & 1000mm
- Worktops also available in oval, square, rectangle, radius corners and trapezoid
- Multiple columns configurations for longer tables
About AthensSE Column Base Tables
Column base tables are simple and versatile. The sturdy base plate improves stability whilst keeping the area under the worksurface free from obstructions - making it the ideal table option where movement and flexibility is required. The optional cable management through the column is a tidy way to provide power at desk level, reducing trip hazards and ensuring an efficient, user-friendly experience.
25mm square edge MFC with 2mm vinyl ABS edge as standard.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
MFMDF chamfered edge, other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
Maximum worktop size (square edge 25mm MFC) is 3250mm x 2000mm.
Other materials' maximum size will vary. Please contact us for confirmation.
- Traffic White
- Black Grey
- Traffic Black
- Polished Steel
(base plate only)
Staff at Philips' UK HQ have successfully transitioned to their new agile working environment, a culmination of many months of research and preparation.
To incorporate a balanced approach to worker wellbeing, organisational culture and budget, the vibrant new facilities needs to mirror Paramount’s brand identity.
KI Europe, working with Directive Office Ltd and TP Bennett have created a radically new office environment for Societe Generale (SG), one of the world’s largest financial services companies.