800 Series - Recycling and Waste Units
- 800 Series Brochure
- Technical Info
- Specification Guide - 800 Series Storage Collection
- Environmental Info
- KI Storage Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate exp.2022. SCS-IAQ-05480
- KI Storage Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate exp.2022. SCS-IAQ-05479
- KI (UK) Ltd Environmental Certification
- Design Resources
- Workplace Lookbook
- 800 Series Collection Revit
- 800 Series Recycling and Waste Units REVIT
Features & Highlights
Secure, confidential waste and recycling units can be designed and manufactured in many ways to provide differing types of access. Integrated into the rest of the 800 Series portfolio, they can be a discrete and tidy waste management option.
- Various sizes & finishes
- Combination or key/barrel locks
- Worktops, glass tops, cladding & sloping top options
- Pass-throughs & top-box options
- Full integration with other storage units, including 800 Series modular shelving
About 800 Series Storage
The right storage systems can maximise space efficiency, user experience and security. KI's industry-leading 800 Series steel storage options address personal and team storage requirements whilst elegantly creating internal architecture. Constructed of durable powder-coated steel in the UK, the 800 Series collection is the benchmark for storage solutions for today's evolving office environments.
- Traffic White
- Black Grey
- Traffic Black
- RAL colours*
*A wide range of RAL colours are available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA, surcharges may apply.
25mm square edge MFC with 2mm vinyl ABS edge as standard.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
Other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
- Trojan Oak base
- Solid Oak feet*
*Being a natural material, slight variations will occur
KI Europe, working with Directive Office Ltd and TP Bennett have created a radically new office environment for Societe Generale (SG), one of the world’s largest financial services companies.
Boasting iconic views across the River Thames towards the City of London, the new 24,000 sq ft head office of Clarion Housing Group at More London.
KI provided innovative and business efficient storage solutions for the new London office. KI was selected as the most suitable and competitive for the client who was looking to develop a standard for their offices.