800 Series - Lockers
- Storage RFID Enabled Locks Brochure
- 800 Series Brochure
- RFID Locks Brochure
- Technical Info
- LS300 Lock Instruction Manual
- LSW300 Lock Instruction Manual
- Specification Guide - 800 Series Storage Collection
- Environmental Info
- KI Storage Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate exp.2022. SCS-IAQ-05480
- KI Storage Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate exp.2022. SCS-IAQ-05479
- KI (UK) Ltd Environmental Certification
- Design Resources
- Download CAD/Revit Symbols
- Workplace Lookbook
Features & Highlights
Personal storage such as lockers are the cornerstone of the modern, agile working environment. Lockers facilitate flexible working and allow visitors to find somewhere safe to store their belongings. Whether located in large centralised banks, or adjacent to workstations, lockers become a valued anchor for workers operating in offices where they do not have an assigned workstation.
- Various configurations, sizes and finishes
- Multiple colour finishes within each unit
- Postal slots
- Key/barrel, combination or RFID/NFC locks
- Business card or label holders
- Smart Lockers - convert lateral file drawers to lockers
- Perfect integration with 800 Series modular shelving
About 800 Series Storage
The right storage systems can maximise space efficiency, user experience and security. KI's industry-leading 800 Series steel storage options address personal and team storage requirements whilst elegantly creating internal architecture. Constructed of durable powder-coated steel in the UK, the 800 Series collection is the benchmark for storage solutions for today's evolving office environments.
- Traffic White
- Black Grey
- Traffic Black
- RAL colours*
*A wide range of RAL colours are available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA, surcharges may apply.
25mm square edge MFC with 2mm vinyl ABS edge as standard.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
Other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
- Trojan Oak base
- Solid Oak feet*
*Being a natural material, slight variations will occur
Staff at Philips' UK HQ have successfully transitioned to their new agile working environment, a culmination of many months of research and preparation.
KI was selected to provided innovative and business efficient storage solutions for the new Bristol office for a client looking to develop a standard for their offices across the UK.
KI provided innovative and business efficient storage solutions for the new London office. KI was selected as the most suitable and competitive for the client who was looking to develop a standard for their offices.
KI Europe, working with Directive Office Ltd and TP Bennett have created a radically new office environment for Societe Generale (SG), one of the world’s largest financial services companies.