800 Series - Lateral Files
- 800 Series Brochure
- Technical Info
- Specification Guide - 800 Series Storage Collection
- Environmental Info
- KI Storage Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate exp.2022. SCS-IAQ-05480
- KI Storage Indoor Advantage Gold Certificate exp.2022. SCS-IAQ-05479
- EPD - KI 800 Series Storage Collection
- KI (UK) Ltd Environmental Certification
- Design Resources
- Download CAD/Revit Symbols
Features & Highlights
Optimised for filing A4 media, KI’s lateral drawer units can maximise space efficiency as well as worker organisation and retrieval of files. Customisable to suit any requirements, these units can be positioned adjacent to workstations, or away from desks to create shared storage areas. Strong, stable and secure, they feature soft closures as standard, helping maintain a pleasant office soundscape. By placing multiple units around an open plan environment, these storage units can help delineate ‘neighbourhoods’ or even create secluded breakout areas.
- Various configurations, sizes & finishes
- Multiple colour finishes within each unit
- Traditional key/barrel or combination locks
- Worktops, glass tops, cladding & sloping top options
- Pass-throughs and top-box options
- Varies pull handle options
- Flush seamless back panels
- Perfect integration with 800 Series modular shelving
About 800 Series Storage
The right storage systems can maximise space efficiency, user experience and security. KI's industry-leading 800 Series steel storage options address personal and team storage requirements whilst elegantly creating internal architecture. Constructed of durable powder-coated steel in the UK, the 800 Series collection is the benchmark for storage solutions for today's evolving office environments.
- Traffic White
- Black Grey
- Traffic Black
- RAL colours*
*A wide range of RAL colours are available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA, surcharges may apply.
25mm square edge MFC with 2mm vinyl ABS edge as standard.
- Light Grey
- Stone Grey
- Natural Maple
- Light Sorano Oak
- Trojan Oak
- Tiepolo Walnut
- Multiple edge options
Other finishes & materials available on request, subject to suitability and minimum order quantities. POA.
- Trojan Oak base
- Solid Oak feet*
*Being a natural material, slight variations will occur
KI was selected to provided innovative and business efficient storage solutions for the new Bristol office for a client looking to develop a standard for their offices across the UK.
Following on from successful installations at their global sales offices in Manchester and New York, global client Etihad Airways furnished its new headquarters in Abu Dhabi.
AllianceBernstein, one of the world's leading global investment management organisations, chose a combination of 800 Series lateral and personal storage systems for their London headquarters.
Architects HOK specified over 2,000 800 Series standard and modified lateral units to provide efficient local storage and screening to open plan and cellular areas.