Explore AthensSE Column Base Tables
Features & Highlights
Column base tables are simple and versatile. The sturdy base plate improves stability whilst keeping the area under the worksurface free from obstructions - making it the ideal table option where movement and flexibility is required. The optional cable management through the column is a tidy way to provide power at desk level, reducing trip hazards and ensuring an efficient, user-friendly experience.
Construction & Specs
- Available at coffee (425mm), seating (740mm) or standing (1100mm) heights
- Columns available in round or square
- Optional cable management through the column, multiple power modules available
- Circle or square base plates
- Circular worktops 4 standard sizes: 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm & 1200mm
- Square worktops 3 standard sizes: 600mm, 800mm & 1000mm
- Worktops also available in oval, square, rectangle, radius corners and trapezoid
- Multiple columns configurations for longer tables
- Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold - Furniture
After outgrowing their offices at One Bishop’s Square, the International Swaps and Derivatives Association decided to relocate to a new space at 25 Copthall Avenue/London Wall.
Staff at Philips' UK HQ have successfully transitioned to their new agile working environment, a culmination of many months of research and preparation.
To incorporate a balanced approach to worker wellbeing, organisational culture and budget, the vibrant new facilities needs to mirror Paramount’s brand identity.
KI Europe, working with Directive Office Ltd and TP Bennett have created a radically new office environment for Societe Generale (SG), one of the world’s largest financial services companies.